Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Money Now or Money Later?

I have a check from Rebecca in front of me right now. So this is my dilemma: Do I cash it now, and cover her third of the wedding gift for Sue, or do I hold on to the check, and cash in in a decade from now when she's a world-renowned artist? These are important financial decisions to think about.

3 comments:

bh said...

yay - a new post! you should cash it & then get rebs to write you a personal note with her signature. you can frame it for now & cash it in for thousands of dollars in like 20 years.

IzeOfLight said...

Maybe I can get Rebbs to write me a mean friendship note! You know, like the one Jamie got: "I'm sorry, but we can't be friends anymore. I have too many friends. Please don't talk to me." Then she could sign THAT.

rbsp said...

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.