I keep up on some celebrity gossip. I actually wanted Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner to get together YEARS before they did (and we could have avoided that whole Bennifer thing--it would've been perfect!). So I pay attention here or there; for the most part, I don't care too much. But occasionally, I like a celebrity and care what they're doing, who they're dating, etc.
John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston? Not a fan.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tehe, I love that you semi-keep up on celebrity gossip. I used to, but don't anymore so I couldn't give you any good arguments for your Johniffer question (or whatever it is) haha.
give her a break, Laura! Once you date Brad, there's pretty much no where to go but down.
I know! I love ben affleck and jennifer garner too...
And I'm not a fan of jennifer aniston with john mayer either...I just don't see that...
Nice one, Morgan! I miss you.
Bre! So good to hear from you. I miss our gossip corner during stake choir rehearsal (yes, Liz, we gossiped about you). See, I've never been a big Brad fan, so I think she can really only go up, though she hasn't at all yet, so maybe my logic is severely flawed.
Post a Comment