Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sad Facts

Sad Fact #1. I accidentally bought girls socks. They're TINY.
Sad Fact #2. They fit my tiny, tiny feet.
Sad Fact #3. I'm kind of happy because they take up very little space in my drawer.

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

None of these are sad--this is AWESOME!

I have a coworker who has tiny feet and shops in kids shoes--she saves tons of money and has the cutest shoes for work! I say go for it!!

Anonymous said...

You know people gave me some baby socks if you're interested and you probably couldn't tell the difference...

IzeOfLight said...

Oooh, Liz! I hadn't even thought of that, given that I'm really not much of a shoes person. But definitely something to consider--thanks!

Wendy, keep those on hand for when I come visit. I can just imagine Jacob having them as the name card when he picks me up from the airport . . . it'll be classic. This dude just randomly holding up tiny socks as the signal.