I thought this post would be about having an argument or confrontation with a friend. I'm sure the game is awesome but I'm in the mood for some juicy news!
Wendy, you are HILARIOUS! Yeah, because you know how often friends and I get into heated arguments. :)
Juicy news, huh? Okay, I'll get working on something juicy. (Hee hee! Yeah right! Although a friend and I decided the other night to become players. I told another friend about it, and she just laughed)
3 comments:
Downloaded it.
Now waiting for you to play it with me. :)
I thought this post would be about having an argument or confrontation with a friend. I'm sure the game is awesome but I'm in the mood for some juicy news!
Liz, playing Words with you is rocking my world.
Wendy, you are HILARIOUS! Yeah, because you know how often friends and I get into heated arguments. :)
Juicy news, huh? Okay, I'll get working on something juicy. (Hee hee! Yeah right! Although a friend and I decided the other night to become players. I told another friend about it, and she just laughed)
Post a Comment