Saturday, February 9, 2008

Holy Cow!

I don't know why, but I've become entirely addicted to the phrase "Holy cow!" lately. I don't know what brought it on, and I haven't had much luck in stopping it, so I'm just going to hope I phase out of it soon.

Examples?

"Holy cow! I'm going to miss the girls in RS so much when I graduate and move."
"Holy snow. Holy cow."
"You're GOING TO THE BEACH? Holy cow. Not fair." (to my sister)
"Holy cow."

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

I LOVE holy cow as a phrase. It was one of the first things that one of my nephews learned how to say, we think because my sister says it all the time to him. He used to say "ho cow" all the time. Too cute.

IzeOfLight said...

I'd like to say I'm out of the phase, but still no! I was telling Holly about my "Holy Cow" phase, and what happens, but I then used it maybe three times in the next 10 minutes. I'm lame, I know.

Ho cow is so cute!