Saturday, February 9, 2008
Shopping
Before you get super excited, Kerry, the shopping wasn't for me. I'm so sorry to disappoint you, the Queen of My Shopping Soul. But I've become good friends with one of my former professors, and she has two adorable girls, 12 and 10, and I told them I'd take them shopping if they ever wanted to go. So yesterday we went for a few hours, trying to be as smart with money as we could whilst still getting super-cute things--and they did (let's be honest: I just wanted to say "whilst")! They got cute fur-hooded-type things, so I hope that's in fashion for cute girls their age; I certainly thought they looked cute! How much fun is it seeing young girls getting SO excited to go the mall? I mean, seriously! That was all the entertainment I needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute, Laura! I'm glad you had a fun shopping experience, and that you were able to pass the love of shopping on to others! Makes me proud...
Post a Comment