Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me? Hot Pink?

The girls in the office found out I'd never had a pedicure, so on Tuesday when I got in, they came to my office and said, "We're heading out for manicures during lunch, and you're coming!"

I survived! And I even kinda liked it! There was one part where I was dying of ticklishness, but luckily that was over after about a minute. The girls were laughing at my laughing, though, so at least someone was entertained.

And I got HOT PINK. Holy cow it's bright. It's like my toes are their own light source. It's fun!

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Where's the picture of your little piggies? In fact, your blog has no pictures! We got jipped!

More Bacon said...

A pedicure is a beautiful thing. In fact, I could use one right now...hmm...will have to do that next weekend.

I can see you in hot pink, by the way...but strangely enough, I see you blonde, too. :)

IzeOfLight said...

Heather, m'dear. The blog has pictures, although not usually of me. You'll have to go to older posts to get the last picture, but it's a classic! Or maybe it just is to me because of my love of food.

Liz, I still find it hilarious you can see me blonde. =)