Thursday, July 31, 2008

Newbie

SuperNiceLady followed me into my office a couple of days ago when I got to work because she was going to listen in on a call. I sat down and she practically yelled, "I LOVE your shoes!" I'm not a huge shoe person, so to hear that was both awesome and hilarious. Then she said, "Are they Coach?"

Now THAT's hilarious.




(they are $25 American Eagle sandals from years ago)

5 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Pictures???? Come on Laura, take a pic with you bb or iphone or whatever and upload a little sumpin' sumpin'! :) ha ha See ya tonight!

IzeOfLight said...

Honey, I have none of those!

(but work is getting me an iPhone soon!)

Darnit, now I'm going to have to start taking pictures and uploading them to satiate your needs.

(I tease--I'll do it for you, Heather!)

Hizzeather said...

YESSSSS!!! :)

{Morgan Burt} said...

You get to wear sandals at work? Wow..I'm jealous. At my job we have a "2 toe" rule: if more than two toes are showing, then they're not acceptable to work. Sad..

IzeOfLight said...

Mo, one of the programmers wears jeans and a t-shirt every day to work. The CEO usually wears slacks and a nice shirt. Everyone else is usually somewhere in between, so some days I'll wear a skirt or nice pants; other days I'll wear dressy jeans and something nice. But it's a good gig. A REALLY good gig.