I love nicknames. Christina gave me a couple a while back and I've got to say, I've kind of fallen in love with them. I called her "Gonzaga" (which, it has to be said, is where John Stockton played college ball), and she hesitated, trying to decide which nickname she was formulating for me would be the least offensive. She settled on, "HOMESCHOOL!"
While I didn't really home school, she said it was between that and "G.E.D." Really, they're both fantastic nicknames and I will totally answer to either of them.
3 comments:
I like G.E.D. because the connotation of it is so different from your fabulous success at BYU.
I'm slightly offended that an older nickname didn't make the cut..
"Little one of many moons and many cuts and bruises!" =)
Liz, I'll take it! =)
A comment from my sister . . . WOAH! And not even because of a feminist rant. =) But I do love my Little One, Shrimp, and Little One of Many Moons and Many Cuts and Bruises nicknames.
Post a Comment