Always wear a bra when taking out the trash at midnight. You never know when your neighbors are going to be outside and will want to chat for 10-15 minutes.
Ah well.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Honey, I don't read; I'm read to." Karen
4 comments:
What is with you girls? Hilarious.
Yeah, this has happened to me a couple of times...I just fold my arms...a little higher than usual. :)
Amazingly enough, I made the decision to get at least that dressed before I opened the door to take out the trash a few minutes ago.
I was glad that I did because as soon as I opened the door, a toddler came running in, so I was glad I was, well, "dressed" in that way for taking her out of my apartment and reuniting her with her parents.
Wendy, I'm so glad you remember the other story because I keep forgetting it, but you keep reminding me! It is one of the classics.
Heather, yeah, I did that, too, for a little bit. Luckily, our dogs were playing together so I was able to kind of be a bit strategic with how I played with them, too.
Liz, major props! I wish I'd had the same foresight. Granted, you don't expect neighborly chats at midnight when taking out the trash.
Post a Comment