It's only taken 20+ years and a nudging (kidnapping? ha ha!) from LittleSister to make it happen, but I think I've finally made it through the Official Californian Rite Of Passage. I got a pair of these:
Yeah, I resisted at first too, but they really ARE the best pair of flip flops in the world! I can't even wear any others anymore! What color did you get?
That's what LittleSister kept saying, JanaBanana! I'm holding you to it!
Heather, I got some brown-ish ones. I really liked the pink-ish ones, too (gasp), but settled on the brown ones. Which colors do you have?
Tracy, totally! Let's be twinners!
Aubs, I'm ashamed. I'm a bad California girl! (but it's fitting since I'm usually behind on everything else that's hip and cool, and I'm totally okay with it!)
Liz, apparently. My feet are GIANT. How did you not notice this in all the years (two?) we were at TG?!
7 comments:
your life will never be the same again!
Yeah, I resisted at first too, but they really ARE the best pair of flip flops in the world! I can't even wear any others anymore! What color did you get?
Love Rainbows! I haven't had a pair in years, maybe it's time to buy some again.
What took you so long? Sheesh!
Really giant shoes? Why is that a California thing? Does everyone there have inappropriately large feet?
That's what LittleSister kept saying, JanaBanana! I'm holding you to it!
Heather, I got some brown-ish ones. I really liked the pink-ish ones, too (gasp), but settled on the brown ones. Which colors do you have?
Tracy, totally! Let's be twinners!
Aubs, I'm ashamed. I'm a bad California girl! (but it's fitting since I'm usually behind on everything else that's hip and cool, and I'm totally okay with it!)
Liz, apparently. My feet are GIANT. How did you not notice this in all the years (two?) we were at TG?!
Oh Laura! Im on my third pair... I cant believe you've just barely joined the club!!! And your mom cracks me up! Love the Kobe post :)
Post a Comment