I've finally lifted my Shopping Embargo which I've had in place for the last year-plus. I needed a couple new suits for work with all these conferences we attend (as much as I love my black suit, I was so sick of it by the third day of the NY conference!).
But the part that would make Kerry so proud? I increased my pants collection (I'm including jeans in this) by 33%! I had six pairs of pants, and now I have EIGHT! People, for me, that's big.
Now I just have to get them hemmed . . .
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
lol...I know this is big for you because it's so hard to find the right size. You are so petite!
Yay for new clothes!
Aw, thanks for recognizing my plight! It IS hard to find pants that are my size and fit me well, though I'm guessing that's hard for just about every other woman, too!
But I am very excited!
Umm...do we have to wait for a conference to see these new clothes? I think you should use your recent modeling experience to pose and post some pictures!
I'm so proud of you!! I remember last time I was in CA you told me you weren't a big shopper and I almost fell over. So proud.
Wendy, you are the cutest. Maybe when I get the pants hemmed. Or maybe you'll just need to come to more LH3 Enrichment Activities so you can see them in person. =)
Jenny, you WOULD be so proud! And I remember when you almost fell over. Good thing we were sitting in a booth at Cheesecake Factory so you could remain supported. p.s. You need to come visit again.
So, so proud!! I'm beaming! Way to go, Laura!
Post a Comment