Thursday, October 14, 2010
San Francisco, I Love You
Cliche picture? Perhaps, but I'm okay with it. Even more okay with it since the boat tour coincided with the Blue Angels doing their fancy tricks overhead--it was awesome!
I went up to S.F. for five days to play with Paola and to try and squeeze in some work. The play and the work were all pretty much perfection (I love clients that love us), and I may or may not have fallen in love with San Francisco. Again.
You'd better believe the $90 JetBlue fare to return to S.F. next month is tempting me. Potentially more than I can handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No matter how many times I've seen that shot, it's still a beautiful picture and there's something about taking your own picture of monuments like the that that makes it extra special. Hope you go back real soon. Being so far away from people myself, I won't be the person to talk you out of buying plane tickets. Ever.
Jealous!!
Do it! Go back and enjoy San Francisco extra for me! :)
Incidentally, why is it that when you go somewhere to work with clients, you go to San Francisco, and when go somewhere to work with clients, I go to Queens?
Post a Comment