Our ward had offered some pretty great material today. One guy started his testimony by saying, "There's nobody who likes to hear me speak as much as myself." (had to keep the awful grammar in there for effect)
Another guy chastised the guys a bit for not dating, "Stop being weenies and ask each other out. I mean, you make it easy for me, though it's really easy already."
Uh . . . sure.
Another friend on receiving a friendship note in Relief Society saying, "You're such a sweet spirit": "Do I have an enemy in this ward?"
And, lastly, our beloved bishop, doing his "60 Seconds Around the Ward" before dismissing to Sunday School, from the pulpit, saying to someone in the congregation, "Beth, I like your hair," and "Meredith, you look good in that color." I adore him.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE that "Around the Ward in 60 Seconds"!!! Dad Lark makes me happy. :)
Post a Comment