I was going through some old boxes today and came across some notes from when I lived in Timp Gateway in Provo. These were from our very favorite Rebecca (my inspiration for blogging and *trying* to be somewhat funny--but no one is Rebbs, let's just face it). She gave me an Easter egg hunt in my apartment with these little notes in them. You have to understand that Rebecca is awesome; she has the driest sense of humor and "hate[s] nice people." She also realized she had too many friends, so she decided she was going to write notes to different people at church and tell them they couldn't be friends anymore; they were too nice. So here are the notes I got (p.s. Brooke, did you get some, too? You should post yours!):
You're so annoying. Seriously.
Please stop talking to me.
Wow. Blonde and superficial. You usually don't get those two together.
You know what? I don't really care.
You have no soul.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How did she know that you're naturally blonde?
And yes, no one is Rebbs. She's basically fabulous.
In addition to being hilarious and ridiculously talented, she's also all-knowing.
Post a Comment