Monday, February 1, 2010

Check!

Anyone else been "home taught" by Facebook? You know, where your home teacher sends you a message with the link to the lesson on the Church's website?

Or "home taught" by text, asking if you can come to Institute so they can count that?

These are both firsts for me . . .

6 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

don't tempt me with ideas like this (visiting teaching)!!

IzeOfLight said...

Ha ha! I can't say I'm a fan of either of these two approaches, especially since he hasn't made any effort to set anything up in the last year (in fact, the last time he was at my house was when I invited him over for a New Year's Eve party, over a year ago!). So yeah, not good ideas. Perfectly fine if supplemental to good home teaching, imo, but not as a replacement for actual home teaching.

Aubrey said...

NO WAY!!! Who does that? hahaha. ok. seriously. that's just embarrassing.

More Bacon said...

That's DELIGHTFUL!

Wendy McMillan said...

Haven't experienced that yet. Somehow not doing it at all doesn't seem as lazy as resorting to electronic means.

Tracy Giles said...

Wow, I hadn't yet heard of that! Crazy!!