Saturday, August 20, 2011

Uh oh!

This is potentially awesome, or potentially awful, depending on how you want to look at it (I see it as the former, but worry it's actually the latter):

My blu-ray updated its software today, and now offers



So movies/TV shows (on DVD) via Netflix, and current TV shows on Hulu? Bring it. I've been re-watching some classic Grey's today since I've been working most of the day. A Saturday. Boo. Thank heavens for software updates on my blu-ray. Yay!

What have you been watching on Netflix/Hulu lately? 

2 comments:

Wendy McMillan said...

I'm not thrilled about their free selection so I'm trying to decide whether to start up with Netflix again or subscribe to Hulu Plus.

I was watching Master Chef but then the show switched to Hulu Plus so I can't watch the last 2 episodes without waiting 8 days and watching it on Fox which has 2x the ads and freezes regularly. I just don't understand -- why switch a show to Hulu Plus while the season is still airing? I'm not really happy with Hulu right now but I'm glad you are.

More Bacon said...

Been watching old episodes of The Office. I just let them run while I'm doing dishes, etc. Keeps me company.

I'm about to be back in school, so I won't have too much time to watch too much of anything, sadly.