In my D&C class on Thursday, the girl stood up to give the opening prayer, and what came out of her mouth could barely be described as a whisper. It was obviously her spiritual voice, since she sounded nothing like that before or after the prayer, but it was so hilarious to me that I had to hold back laughter pretty much the entire prayer. Brooke's response to my telling of this story?
"it's because she's more righteous than you, laura."
(lower-case letters used for full brooke effect)
Classic Brooke.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He he...
I must not be spiritual at all, because I think all my voices are loud. :)
Or that means you actually are spiritual, since you don't have to change your voice to switch into spiritual mode.
=)
Ah...I like that reasoning better!
That's why we're friends--you always manage to make me sound good!! :)
It is good reasoning! And let me be clear: I'm not nice; I'm merely honest, so my making you sound good isn't me being "nice" as much as it is me being truthful.
hey! it is a well know fact that the softer your voice is, the more righteous you are. liz, you are a horrible sinner.
Post a Comment