Everyone who's ever lived with me knows my internal thermostat runs higher than most (or everyone else's is off, either way): I always want more a/c and less heat, because I'm almost always hot and/or sweating (hence my wardrobe full of black). Luckily for me, the other ladies in my family are all the same way, so whether I'm at home with Mom or at my sister's, we're always on the same page.
But crazy things can happen. I just turned on the heat.
It's currently 57 degrees outside, and 59 degrees in our house, so my cold hands and feet told me it was time.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How funny - it was precisely 59 degrees in my apartment this morning, too! Brrr! I hate getting out of bed when it's that chilly, but I guess I'll take a brisk apartment to ridiculously high electric bills from running the heater...
We haven't used our heater yet cuz we're just that good...at snuggling.
If only we could say we were doing this to be frugal, but then that wouldn't make sense when we blast the A/C all summer long. Our house just is hotter than most around here; we're surrounded by trees and get no breeze (darn the rhyming!) during the summer.
And yes, Wendy, you two ARE that good. And you live on the third floor so you're mooching-without-mooching off the heat the folks on the floors below you run. =)
Pansy..."Oooo, it's 57 in our tropical paradise, so cold, we need to turn on the heat so that our tropical plants all stay warm and we don't have to unpack our sweaters..."
I'm kind of a brat about the heat in my apartment. Should NEVER be turned up above 68. 66 is preferable. PUT ON A SWEATER, PEOPLE!
We totally could've lived together.
Except for the summer, when I think that you should not really blast the A/C either.
I'm cheap. :)
Post a Comment