Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Black Labs are Fun!

I love it when the neighbor's black Lab, Scoot, randomly meanders up four houses to our house, scooches in the gate, squeezes through an open door, and finds us upstairs. At first we're like, Wait, Kobe, get on your place! Only to realize we're not talking to Kobe.

I love it!

3 comments:

Collin said...

Hey stranger! I just thought you'd like to know that its Antonio Vivaldi's birthday today. I will listen to Four Seasons tonight in both his, and your honor.

IzeOfLight said...

Hey bud! Aw, how sweet of you! I've been listening to a lot of Vivaldi's Four Seasons the last few days, too, but I'm sure on a much-less-awesome sound system, Color me jealous.

Wendy McMillan said...

You mean Scoot actually makes it into the house? That's how Sage used to be. I miss your puppy. And yes he's still a puppy.