Thursday, February 24, 2011

This Is Me!

I made it into work today and realized I didn't put on any makeup.

Oy. My poor co-workers. Sorry, folks!

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

I saw your comment on my blog...just had to say I adore you and your blog too! I rarely comment, but I always love what you write! (And the typo below is funny :)

More Bacon said...

I did that once. Fortunately/unfortunately, I'm too lazy to ever wear much make up, so no one seemed to notice.

My big fear was always that I'd put mascara on one eye, get distracted, and then end up forgetting and just leaving for work that way. Never happened, but I did worry about it disproportionately.

That's what you get for moving to a big fancy office, I suppose... :)

IzeOfLight said...

Kristyn, you are the best! Seriously, I'm obsessed with you and your blog.

Liz, that's hilarious! I wonder if I've done that before . . . mascara-ing one eye and forgetting the other. I could totally see myself doing that. And the office is so unfancy. But it works for us. :)