Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Earthy Crunchiness Comes Out

I try really hard not to be obnoxious with my political beliefs and, especially, my beliefs when it comes to health and healing (I do realize that a very earthy-crunchy Republican isn't the most common of folks). Having said that, there's this new documentary out called "The Business of Being Born" that looks really intriguing to me. I don't know what it's rated and I haven't seen it, but based on the preview and the few things I've read on it, it looks *fascinating.* Not everyone will agree with its premise, to be sure, but I can't wait to see it.

And for whatever reason, I can't get the link feature to work, but head to www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/ if you want to catch the trailer.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

I have a cousin who is very earthy-crunchy and VERY conservative Republican, so I guess it is possible!

I read about this movie on her blog too--she is a big natural-birth person. She has a whole blog dedicated just to that, actually...she is pretty excited about this movie.