Grrr. Jacob always gets mad at me when I lose my chapstick because let's face it, I turn into a whiny baby when my lips are dry. So I started buying them in bulk so I always have a backup. Do you have backup hair clips?
I feel the same way about chapstick and hair-bands. I have them stashed everywhere and always on my person. Luckily my family is the same about chapstick, so if I forget, I can rely on Cody or my brothers or sister. :)
You know, that would make the most logical sense, wouldn't it, Wendy? Have a backup! I would LOVE to have a backup, except that the beauty supply place (I only go to the one since that's where our hair girl works and we love her, and the gal from New Zealand who works there with the awesome accent) hasn't had them in WEEKS. It's painful. Really, really painful.
AND. I could order online, but you know how I am with online ordering: I only order when I can get rock-bottom prices AND free shipping. But you have to order, like, 497 clips in order to get the free shipping, and that's not conducive to my not-being-paid-yet-and-haven't-been-paid-in-many-months job.
3 comments:
Grrr. Jacob always gets mad at me when I lose my chapstick because let's face it, I turn into a whiny baby when my lips are dry. So I started buying them in bulk so I always have a backup. Do you have backup hair clips?
I feel the same way about chapstick and hair-bands. I have them stashed everywhere and always on my person. Luckily my family is the same about chapstick, so if I forget, I can rely on Cody or my brothers or sister. :)
You know, that would make the most logical sense, wouldn't it, Wendy? Have a backup! I would LOVE to have a backup, except that the beauty supply place (I only go to the one since that's where our hair girl works and we love her, and the gal from New Zealand who works there with the awesome accent) hasn't had them in WEEKS. It's painful. Really, really painful.
AND. I could order online, but you know how I am with online ordering: I only order when I can get rock-bottom prices AND free shipping. But you have to order, like, 497 clips in order to get the free shipping, and that's not conducive to my not-being-paid-yet-and-haven't-been-paid-in-many-months job.
Post a Comment