On Wednesday, we took Jack to meet Santa. He wasn't so sure about the whole experience until Grandma started playing peekaboo, and then he was totally cool with it. He's so cute!
How fun! There is a book that just came out of pictures of kids crying on Santa's lap. I really like it. I'm thinking about buying it, but for now, I just like to browse it. Too funny... Glad that Jack was okay for it!
Maggie: the "stuff" as in my nephew? Or all the Christmas-y stuff? =) But thanks--I love my new shirt! The Limited rocks, especially when their clothes are really on sale.
Liz, it took some serious peek-a-boo before Jack was okay with Santa. He wasn't crying or anything, he just wasn't smiling. Then once peek-a-boo started, he was good to go.
7 comments:
He is so cute! And he's gotten so big! : )
he is adorable!
How fun! There is a book that just came out of pictures of kids crying on Santa's lap. I really like it. I'm thinking about buying it, but for now, I just like to browse it. Too funny... Glad that Jack was okay for it!
um cute shirt. the stuff is kinda cute too I guess.
Maggie: the "stuff" as in my nephew? Or all the Christmas-y stuff? =) But thanks--I love my new shirt! The Limited rocks, especially when their clothes are really on sale.
Liz, it took some serious peek-a-boo before Jack was okay with Santa. He wasn't crying or anything, he just wasn't smiling. Then once peek-a-boo started, he was good to go.
I was planning to comment on Jack but I was so overcome by the awesomeness of your shirt that I have to say: that's one awesome shirt.
Baby Jack is getting so big!! Christmas is so much more fun with a baby around. Have fun Aunt Laura!
Post a Comment