"Honey, I don't read; I'm read to." Karen
You look so good! I always secretly hope that you hate it there in California and are going to move back, but you look awfully happy...Darn it...
We have donkeys here, too, you know...probably...
What a cute necklace you have on, your so fashionable:)
Umm... they are actually called asses... and how many times do I have to tell you not to pet other people's asses Laura?
Hey!I took this photo!!!And I'm on your Blog!!!!!And I found the exclamation point key on my keyboard!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look so good! I always secretly hope that you hate it there in California and are going to move back, but you look awfully happy...
Darn it...
We have donkeys here, too, you know...probably...
What a cute necklace you have on, your so fashionable:)
Umm... they are actually called asses... and how many times do I have to tell you not to pet other people's asses Laura?
Hey!
I took this photo!!!
And I'm on your Blog!!!!!
And I found the exclamation point key on my keyboard!!!!!!
Post a Comment