Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Blanket Apology
I've gone from 0-to-60 in about 2 weeks, folks. From not working one bit, to working mucho hours-o (Karen from Will & Grace, anyone?) . . . 40-60 hours a week, which is a lot for my little health-challenged body. Being part of a startup is dang fun, but a ton of work, too (more emphasis on the fun, though, thanks to my awesome boss!). So if I've been a really horrible friend, I apologize. Please forgive me, and hopefully I'll make it back to the land of the living and three-dimensional people soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope so, 'cause we miss you!!! Feel better, dearie! :)
I guess that's why you missed my bridal shower! I missed you, but I understand. Feel better! Love you!
Hang in there--hopefully, things will settle down and smooth out to a nice, even, money making pace for you.
ALIAS! ENCORE!! A-L-I-A-S!! (That was sort of a cheer, but then when I typed the last "Alias," it made me think of the Alias opening credits...ah, Alias...and Vaughn...)
Liz! You know me so well. You know my love for A-L-I-A-S.
Yep, I'm still working till 11 pm and midnight most nights, but we're starting to get somewhere! Exciting things are happening, so who knows where we'll be in a few months!
Post a Comment