Friday, January 16, 2009

Sure, Why Not? Part II

Today Graham and I met at the Starbucks cafe in Barnes & Noble to go over work stuff. So we're both typing away on our laptops working on stuff when I hear this squeaky sound. I looked around and saw this old woman entering the cafe area with a blue Petsmart cart. Sure, why not?

3 comments:

{Morgan Burt} said...

Haha that's funny. I love your blog. And you.

More Bacon said...

Strange indeed. And also strange that the two of you had a meeting in a Starbucks. You and your...coffee?

IzeOfLight said...

I love you, too, Morgan.

Or our hot chocolate. Actually, neither of us ordered anything. It's more that it's the Starbucks in the Barnes and Noble and there's a little cafe area there. It's a few minutes from his place, and a few minutes from mine. Quiet, but not too quiet where we can't chat and get stuff done. Good meeting place. He did suggest meeting at the cigar shop and the brewery just to throw me off, especially since we had stake choir rehearsal right after. Sigh. He's a funny guy.

Heh. I tease. He's the best boss ever.